LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE
Breeda is a scientifically formulated, complete, nutrient rich steam extruded feed. Breeda has been proven time over to support healthy foetal growth, nourish mares throughout the breeding cycle & to provide higher nutrient values to horses in heavy work and competition.
THE BREEDA ADVANTAGE
- Fully Steam Extruded which breaks down proteins & starches to increase digestibility to over 90% in the small intestine.
- Scientifically formulated to fill nutrient gaps created by less than optimal pasture & to support healthy growth.
- Optimal Amino Acid profile promotes the development of lean muscle, strong tendons & smooth, flat bone.
- Prebiotic to promote growth of healthy gut flora.
- Omega Fatty Acids to support the development of nervous system tissue & strengthen immune system.
- Bonafide®, featuring Quinaquanone®, a Bioavailable form of Vitamin K1 & K2, proven in trials to increase bone density.
- No Added Soy & Molasses*
*This product is manufactured on the same production line as other Mitavite products and while not included in this formulation traces of soy and molasses may be present.
Canola meal, barley, Mitavite® vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 oils), mill mix, salt, lysine, MOS (Prebiotic), methionine and Quinaquanone® (the active constituent of Bonafide®).
|ANALYSIS (as fed)|
|Energy DE (MJ/KG)||13|
|**WSC (Simple sugars, disaccharides, oligosaccharides and fructans)|
|NUTRIENT LEVELS in 1kg|
|Vitamin A||11,675 IU|
|Vitamin D||1,200 IU|
|Vitamin E||420 IU|
|Vitamin B2||8 mg|
|Prebiotic MOS||2,500 mg|
|Vitamin B6||12 mg|
*Roughage (hay, chaff, grass hay, pasture, Beet Pulp etc) should be fed at 1-1.5% of bodyweight. Total daily feed (concentrate + roughage) should be 2-3% of bodyweight depending on age, workload, stage of pregnancy or lactation & climate. Feeding rates intended as a guide only. All variables should be taken into consideration.