START FAST, FINISH STRONG
Sustaina is an economical, traditional style muesli, formulated with the best of Australian grains to produce fast release energy for horses in heavy work or racing.
THE SUSTAINA ADVANTAGE
- Proven and trusted traditional muesli.
- High level, fast acting energy sources.
- Developed with an optimal Amino Acid profile to support muscle function and repair.
- Bonafide®, featuring Quinaquanone®, a bioavailable form of Vitamin K1 & K2, proven in trials to increase bone density.
- Cost effective option for all horses in hard work or racing.
Cooked and Rolled barley, corn, oats and lupins; canola meal, faba beans, sunflower seeds, Mitavite® vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 oils), salt, molasses, chromium yeast, natural enzymes and Quinaquanone® (the active constituent of Bonafide®).
|ANALYSIS (as fed)|
|Energy DE (MJ/KG)||13.5|
|NUTRIENT LEVELS in 1kg|
|Vitamin A||6,495 IU|
|Vitamin D||1,000 IU|
|Vitamin E||160 IU|
|Vitamin C||500 mg|
|Vitamin B2||2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg|
*Roughage (hay, chaff, grass hay, pasture, Beet Pulp etc) should be fed at 1-1.5% of bodyweight. Total daily feed (concentrate + roughage) should be 2-3% of bodyweight depending on age, workload, stage of pregnancy or lactation & climate. Feeding rates intended as a guide only. All variables should be taken into consideration.