COOL, LOW STARCH MUESLI!
Munga is a low dose, low starch concentrate for horses in light to medium work, and those that cannot tolerate grain based or high starch diets.
THE MUNGA ADVANTAGE
- Cereal Grain Free Muesli produces cool energy.
- Very low Starch level of 6% to minimise laminitis risk.
- Optimal Amino Acid profile promotes lean muscle.
- Low Dose Concentrate, nutrient dense without the calorie.
- Bonafide®, featuring Quinaquanone®, a Bioavailable form of Vitamin K1 & K2, proven in trials to increase bone density.
Cooked and Rolled lupins; faba beans, canola meal, soybean meal, lucerne meal, sunflower seeds, Mitavite® vitamin and mineral premix (including heat stable vitamins and chelated mineral proteinates), canola oil, (including Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids), salt, molasses and Quinaquanone® (the active constituent of Bonafide®).
*Roughage (hay, chaff, grass hay, pasture, Beet Pulp etc) should be fed at 1-1.5% of bodyweight. Total daily feed (concentrate + roughage) should be 2-3% of bodyweight depending on age, workload, stage of pregnancy or lactation & climate. Feeding rates intended as a guide only. All variables should be taken into consideration.